Konaka CMX 5010 is an 8-channel discrete input and output module designed for avionics/industrial platforms. The module, which was designed in line with the avionics platform requirements, was produced both for testing needs and to be used as an OEM component in the final product. It is completely domestic design and production.
CMX 5010 can work independently or can be integrated into any processor or operating system. Thus, it can also serve as a subcomponent of a complete system.
With the P2P (Peripheral to Peripheral) interface feature, multiple modules can communicate among themselves.
Thanks to multi-module synchronization, analog and digital modules can work synchronously with each other.
• 8 Channel digital input – output
• Maximum 30V signal level
• 1 A switching capability
• Programmable sink/source output
• Pin programmable input – output
• Internal verification and operational status monitoring capability
• Embedded data processing, alarm creation, trigger reading and generation capability with ARM processor
• VCC/OPEN/GND output and input compatibility
• Customizable internal software (firmware)
• Ability to integrate into different platforms with Ethernet, USB, UART, SPI interface support